Continuous Inkjet Printer with Long Life Core™ for High Speed Applications
The 1660 small character inkjet coder is engineered to deliver increased uptime, reduce cost of ownership and enhance profitability in high-speed applications. When it comes to uptime and availability in high-speed, challenging environments, nothing beats the 1660. The Long Life Core™ technology offers five years of operation between planned wear parts replacement (2), delivering maintenance predictability and lower cost of ownership. Advanced on-board Productivity Tools and built-in Code Assurance software help minimize planned and unplanned downtime, reduce coding errors and optimize Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
|Maximum Lines of Print||5|
|Maximum Line Speed (1)||293 m/min (960 ft/min)|
|Core Life (Maintenance Interval)||Long Life Core™ – 5 years of operation from point of installation (2)|
|Umbilical Length||3 m (9.8 ft) optional 6 m (19.6 ft)|
|Message Storage Capability||250|
|Plug and Play Printhead Modules||Included|
|Communications||Ethernet and RS-232 Serial|
|Positive Air / CleanFlow™||Included|
|Expanded I/O Ports and Control||#|
|Display (User Interface)||CLARiTY® based 10.4 inch color touchscreen|
(1) Based upon single line, 10 characters per inch
(2) Parts-only limited warranty prorated for the remaining life at time of warranty replacement
- Dynamic Calibration™ adjusts jetting parameters automatically to help ensure high quality print
- Print from 1 to 5 lines of text at high speeds:
- Single line max speed = 293 m/min (960 ft/min)
- Dual line max speed = 146 m/min (480 ft/min)
- Tri-line max speed = 81 m/min (265 ft/min)
- CleanFlow™ technology resists ink buildup that can cause ordinary inkjet printers to shut down
- Long Life CoreTM technology delivers five years of guaranteed operation between planned wear parts replacement (1)
- Internal pump means no external air, minimizing potential for contaminants to enter ink stream
- Auto cleaning printhead for fast start-ups even after extended shutdowns
- Make-up consumption as low as 2.4 ml/hour
- Smart Cartridge™ fluid delivery system to virtually eliminate spills and help ensure the correct fluids are being used
- Advanced software minimizes and mistake-proofs operator inputs to the coding and marking process to help reduce errors
- Operator inputs are governed by rules which simplifies choices via field prompts, drop-down menus, calendar displays and predefined formats to help ensure correct entries
- Bright, 264 mm (10.4 in) touchscreen interface that provides real-time fluid levels, maintenance alerts, print jobs and other operational information
- Instant fault information is displayed to get your printer and line running again – fast
- Drill down into Printer Availability data to discover technical and operational causes of downtime, get to the root cause of downtime events and fix them for good
(1) Parts-only limited warranty prorated for the remaining life at time of warranty replacement
VIDEOJET 1560 & 1660 WITH LONG LIFE CORE™
New Videojet 1560/1660 Continuous Inkjet Printers with Long Life Core™ are engineered to deliver increased uptime, reduce cost of ownership and enhance profitability in high-speed applications. The Long Life Core™ technology offers five years of operation between planned wear parts replacement.
Dynamic Calibration™ applies some of the industry’s most sophisticated measurements and controls to adjust jetting parameters automatically. As ambient temperature and humidity change throughout the day and across the seasons, you can count on the same great print quality — only from Videojet.
THE PATENTED CLEANFLOW™ PRINTHEAD
With a positive flow of filtered air, the patented CleanFlow™ printhead design reduces ink buildup that can cause ordinary inkjet printers to shut down. So you get reliably clear and consistent codes even at the end of long production runs.
CLARiTY™ FOR THE RIGHT CODE
Our Videojet 1550, 1650 and 1650 UHS printers feature the innovative CLARiTY™ interface, designed to enforce your coding rules and help operators reliably select the right jobs and enter the right data. Watch to learn how CLARiTY™ can help deliver The Right Code for your company.
Mobile (UAE only):
+971 50 127 8532
+971 50 127 8532