As one global team, we strive to ensure that all our products and services meet the highest levels of safety and environmental sustainability while minimizing risk to our business, our associates, and our customers.
As a global leader in the production identification industry, the role we play in protecting our future is critical, and one we will approach with passion, integrity and trust. We demonstrate this in our policies and procedures.
We are designing a range of product with environmentally friendly materials – achieving robust ink performance with low-waste ink cartridges.
Videojet is driving our operations to be in alignment with ISO 14001 environmental standards – reducing emissions and our consumption of critical resources, energy and raw materials.
Our work environment fosters associates growth and provides the opportunity to be challenged.
- We provide training and education.
- Each associate pledging to be a participant in maintaining a safe workplace.
- Driving continuous improvement of safety culture through facility reviews and implementation of improvements.
As a responsible company and individuals, we are committed to doing our part to build a better future for generations to come, for our associates, our customers and our communities all over the world. We are taking steps to increase our sustainability in every aspect of our business.
- We are striving to reduce our carbon footprint and minimizing our impact on the environment.
- We are recycling paper, cardboard, plastic, electronic waste, and fluids.
Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
Videojet is committed to proactively implementing all Environmental, Health and Safety procedures to maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment for our associates and the global communities in which we operate. We will demonstrate our commitment to the following:
- Commitment to drive sustainability of our environmental and safety programs through continuous improvement by analysis of our goals and targets.
- Adhere to all applicable global legal requirements and other safety/environmental requirements as it relates to environmental aspects.
- Reduce negative impacts to the environment, through the development of techniques to minimize waste and prevent pollution.
- Every associate can make a difference!
Associates are trained and contractors/suppliers are encouraged to adopt the environmental, health and safety values in all their activities.