Continuous Inkjet Printer with Code Assurance for High Speed Applications
The Videojet 1650 small character inkjet coder is engineered for more demanding coding and marking applications where a combination of speed and throughput require a high utilization solution. In addition to delivering an Uptime Advantage, the 1650 provides advanced features to help reduce operator error and tools to help improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
Code Assurance features help eliminate common coding errors by helping your operators put the right code on the right product, time after time. On-board Productivity Tools display details about both Printer Availability and Operational Availability, enabling a review of data to discover technical and operational causes of unplanned downtime. This data is presented in a logical way to help identify the root cause of downtime, and empower operators to take corrective action and boost productivity and profits.
|Maximum Lines of Print||5|
|Maximum Line Speed(1)||293 m/min (960 ft/min)|
|Core Life (Maintenance Interval)||Up to 14,000 hours|
|Umbilical Length||3 m (9.8 ft) optional 6 m (19.6 ft)|
|Message Storage Capability||250|
|Plug and Play Printhead Modules||Included|
Clarisoft/Clarinet® via ethernet
Message management via USB
|Positive Air / CleanFlow™||Included|
|Expanded I/O Ports and Control||#|
|Display (User Interface)||CLARiTY® based 10.4 inch color touchscreen|
(1) Based upon single line, 10 characters per inch
- Dynamic Calibration™ adjusts jetting parameters automatically to help ensure high quality print
- Print from 1 to 5 lines of text at high speeds:
- Single line max speed = 293 m/min (960 ft/min)
- Dual line max speed = 146 m/min (480 ft/min)
- Tri-line max speed = 81 m/min (265 ft/min)
- CleanFlow™ technology resists ink buildup that can cause ordinary inkjet printers to shut down
- Long run time between preventive maintenance; up to 14,000 hour core life
- Internal pump means no external air, minimizing potential for contaminants to enter ink stream
- Auto cleaning printhead for fast start-ups even after extended shutdowns
- Make-up consumption as low as 2.4 ml/hour
- Smart Cartridge™ fluid delivery system to virtually eliminate spills and help ensure the correct fluids are being used
- Advanced software minimizes and mistake-proofs operator inputs to the coding and marking process to help reduce errors
- Operator inputs are governed by rules which simplifies choices via field prompts, drop-down menus, calendar displays and predefined formats to help ensure correct entries
- Bright, 264 mm (10.4 in) touchscreen interface that provides real-time fluid levels, maintenance alerts, print jobs and other operational information
- Instant fault information is displayed to get your printer and line running again – fast
- Drill down into Printer Availability data to discover technical and operational causes of downtime, get to the root cause of downtime events and fix them for good
- Case Studies
- Application Notes
THE PATENTED CLEANFLOW™ PRINTHEAD
With a positive flow of filtered air, the patented CleanFlow™ printhead design reduces ink buildup that can cause ordinary inkjet printers to shut down. So you get reliably clear and consistent codes even at the end of long production runs.
Dynamic Calibration™ applies some of the industry’s most sophisticated measurements and controls to adjust jetting parameters automatically. As ambient temperature and humidity change throughout the day and across the seasons, you can count on the same great print quality — only from Videojet.
CLARiTY™ FOR THE RIGHT CODE
Our Videojet 1550, 1650 and 1650 UHS printers feature the innovative CLARiTY™ interface, designed to enforce your coding rules and help operators reliably select the right jobs and enter the right data. Watch to learn how CLARiTY™ can help deliver The Right Code for your company.