Videojet® 7340 /7440 Fiber Laser Marking Machines
Evolved to fit the most restrictive spaces.
Developed to meet the needs of manufacturers who work within small spaces, the Videojet 7340 and 7440 fiber lasers feature the Lightfoot marking head, the most compact fiber laser marking head on the market.
Achieve easy integration and greater versatility in tight spaces with a fiber laser marking head that weighs less than 1kg / 2.2 lbs – the smallest and lightest fiber laser head on the market. Compact in size, the 7340 and 7440 fiber laser marking head can be easily integrated into production lines or complex machinery, allowing for an increased range of laser installation opportunities.
Benefit from a versatile fiber laser solution that is fast to set up, with virtually no consumables. Reduced mounting bracketry offers easy adjustment of the fiber laser marking head, aiding faster set-up and repositioning of the laser head.
Featuring a pilot beam-based focal alignment installation process, the 7340 and 7440 offer easier, faster and more precise installation. Control the 7340 and 7440 fiber lasers through a range of familiar, easy-to-use Videojet interfaces, ensuring seamless operation within your production line.
Videojet Touch Control Software (TCS+) offers remote control through either the 10” tablet-like touchscreen or from compatible browser-based devices. The advanced Videojet CLARiTY™ laser controller is an alternative user interface, featuring an intuitive touchscreen that will be familiar to users of other Videojet marking and coding solutions.
Contact us for New Equipment Sales: +971 50 127 8532
|Laser Tube||Solid State Fiber||Solid State Fiber|
|Maximum Line Speed||900 m/min (2,940 ft/min)||900 m/min (2,940 ft/min)|
|Environmental Protection||IP21, IP69 (laser head)||IP21, IP69 (laser head)|
|Beam Output||Steered Beam||Steered Beam|
|Laser Wavelength||1.04 – 1.09μm||1.04 – 1.09μm|
|Focal Distance Options||72 – 188 mm (2.83 – 7.4 in)||72 – 188 mm (2.83 – 7.4 in)|
|Maximum Mark Window||126.3 x 64.46 mm (4.97 x 2.53 in)||126.3 x 64.46 mm (4.97 x 2.53 in)|
|Standard I/O Connectivity||Product Detect, Line Encoder, Fume Extraction||Product Detect, Line Encoder, Fume Extraction|
|Optional User Inteface||TCS+, CLARiTY™ Laser Controller, Smart Graph||TCS+, CLARiTY™ Laser Controller, Smart Graph|
|Plant Air Used||No||No|
|Certifications/Approvals||EtherNetIP DOC, ProfiNet/PNO certificate, CE||EtherNetIP DOC, ProfiNet/PNO certificate, CE|
- Achieve simple integration, reduced installation costs, and an increased freedom of positioning with an industry-first, compact fiber laser marking head
- Simplify laser head adjustment and positioning with reduced laser head mounting bracketry
- Easily migrate to a laser marking solution, with the added benefit of reduced consumables
- Reduce the need for additional housing or equipment with a water and dust tight IP69 laser marking head, facilitating worry-free usage in washdown and harsh environments
- Control the laser through a range of familiar, easy-to-use Videojet user interfaces, reducing operator training needs and the risk of product rework and recalls
- Benefit from simple operation, message creation, and reduced operator errors with the Videojet Touch Control Software (TCS+) or the Videojet CLARiTY™ laser controller
- Mark up to 2,000 characters per second
- Get closer to the product with the smallest fiber laser marking head on the market
- Benefit from easier, faster and precise focal distance during line or product changeover with pilot beam-based focal alignment installation process
- Achieve easy set-up and fast product changeovers with the integrated pilot beam focus finder that can reflect the code and actual size of the marking field
- Benefit from easy serviceability with the ability to quickly remove or replace the fiber laser unit either on the production line or within complex machinery
- Focus more on production and less on user interaction and maintenance with an easy-to-use laser solution that is intuitive to the operator without the need for additional training